Logos In Space
     
Columbus Module Attached to Harmony and Japanese Lab Modules of International Space Station with AZ Painted Columbus Lettering and ESA Logo Visible STS124  

STS-124, June 2008

The newly installed Kibo laboratory (right) attached to the starboard side of the Harmony node of the International Space Station is photographed from Space Shuttle Discovery as the two spacecraft begin their relative separation. The Columbus laboratory is at center left and the Canadian-built Dextre is at center bottom, along with two Russian spacecrafts docked with the station. Earlier the STS-124 and Expedition 17 crews concluded almost nine days of cooperative work onboard the shuttle and station. Undocking of the two spacecraft occurred at 6:42 a.m. (CDT) on June 11, 2008.

Reproduced from the NASA Website

AZ Technology produced European Space Agency and Columbus lettering are visible on the Columbus Module (left). The NASA, ESA and ASI logos are visible around the Harmony Module (middle).

     
Higher Resoloution Photo <1200 X 800>    
Photos of Logos on ISS    

Corporate :: Products & Services :: Careers :: Contact :: Home
Materials & Coatings :: Instruments :: Measurement Services :: Engineering Ser. :: Spaceflight Syst. :: Information Technology
Copyright 2009, AZ Technology Corporation. All Rights Reserved.